Pectoralis minor muscle
Indications: Thoracic outlet syndrome, trigger points, hypertonic pectoralis minor muscle
1. This method requires one Y-tape.
2. Apply the base of the tape slightly over coracoid process.
3. Ask the patient to abduct his/her shoulder backwards and apply the strips towards mammary gland according to the muscular shape with a 15 % tension.
Indications: Pain the lower back, hypertonic extensors
1. Measure and cut four tapes equal in length. The length of 15-20 cm, depending on patient’s anatomic features.
2. Ask the patient for a maximal bending of his/her body forward.
3. Apply the base of the first tape on sacrum, then apply the tape in parallel to spinous processes of vertebra, with a 15 % tension.
4. Apply the second tape identically — in parallel to the first one and spinous processes. Apply the tape anchors without tension.
5. Apply the third and the fourth tapes with a 15 % tension according to the anatomy of iliac crest towards groin.
Stabilisation of cervical spine
Indications: pain syndrome in the cervical spine, whiplash injury, instability in the cervical spine
1. This method requires one Y-tape 10–12 cm long, as well as one I-tape approximately 15 cm long.
3. Apply the base of Y-tape in the region of Th2-Th4 without tension. Strips of the tape are applied with a 15 % tension in parallel to spinous processes of vertebra towards occipital part of the head.
4. Apply the second tape perpendicularly to Y-tape in the region of С4-Th2 using ligament method.